Pre Eclampsia support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pre Eclampsia support

For Women & their families who have suffered with Pre Eclampsia, Eclampsia, HELLP syndrome, Pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH) and related conditions.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Im not sure of anyone can advise me? might be TMI

Go down 
+2
Caroline
becky83
6 posters
AuthorMessage
becky83
Forum Friend
becky83

Im not sure of anyone can advise me? might be TMI Empty
PostSubject: Im not sure of anyone can advise me? might be TMI   Im not sure of anyone can advise me? might be TMI EmptyMon 10 Aug 2009, 3:03 pm

As i told you all a few weeks ago we are going to start TTC after the wedding... on 29th july the condom split (our prefered method of contraception at the moment) so we agreed to not bother waiting until after the wedding...... i registered with fertility friend who informed me that my fertile days of the month were 29th, 30th and 31st of july Rolling Eyes

anyways yesterday i noticed i had some pinkish blood when i wiped (i told you it was TMI !) and again today, i put a apnty liner on to check if i was coming on early, I due this sunday (16th august) but nothing its only when i wipe.

Thing is James was away all last week so really we've only been TTC for 5 days.... surely thats too quick Surprised Surprised

Anyways point of the post is........ what do you think it could be??
p.s. i only started taking aspirin on the 30th july Sad
Back to top Go down
Caroline
Forum Friend
Caroline

PostSubject: Re: Im not sure of anyone can advise me? might be TMI   Im not sure of anyone can advise me? might be TMI EmptyMon 10 Aug 2009, 7:40 pm

Hmmm, could be implantation bleeding! No such thing as 'too quick'!!!

Re the asprin - I only started taking it at 6 weeks pg so I wouldn't worry too much about that.

Maybe down Boots in the morning for an early test?? Wink

xxxx
Back to top Go down
jules
Forum Friend
jules

PostSubject: Re: Im not sure of anyone can advise me? might be TMI   Im not sure of anyone can advise me? might be TMI EmptyTue 11 Aug 2009, 8:00 am

Not too fast at all - I am a lot lot older than you and it only took me one attempt to get pregnant last time.

My consultant advised taking aspirin at 12 weeks. I am not qualified to advise but I find it hard to understand why you would need to take it before conception anyway, unless you have a blood clotting problem, because you don't have a placenta before conception! So I wouldn't worry too much if you have not been taking it long.

Best wishes

Jules
Back to top Go down
becky83
Forum Friend
becky83

PostSubject: Re: Im not sure of anyone can advise me? might be TMI   Im not sure of anyone can advise me? might be TMI EmptyTue 11 Aug 2009, 12:25 pm

all i know is the consultant said to take it before comception to give my body the best possible chance.

Im going to test friday (first response) as James is away until then and i realy want him to be here, especially if its positive Smile
Back to top Go down
becky83
Forum Friend
becky83

PostSubject: Re: Im not sure of anyone can advise me? might be TMI   Im not sure of anyone can advise me? might be TMI EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 11:11 am

hi all, im back and im now a married woman Very Happy Very Happy

unfortunately not a pregnant married woman just yet but we're still trying x x
Back to top Go down
Liz Pidgley
Admin
Liz Pidgley

PostSubject: Re: Im not sure of anyone can advise me? might be TMI   Im not sure of anyone can advise me? might be TMI EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 3:46 pm

Congratulations Mrs Becky!!!!!

Sorry about the negative test though....have fun trying though! Wink

Warmest Wishes to you both

Liz
Back to top Go down
http://www.preeclampsiasupport.com
becky83
Forum Friend
becky83

PostSubject: Re: Im not sure of anyone can advise me? might be TMI   Im not sure of anyone can advise me? might be TMI EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 3:48 pm

awww thank you liz Very Happy

theres loads of piccies on facebook if anyone wants a nosey, just pm me and ill add you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caroline
Forum Friend
Caroline

PostSubject: Re: Im not sure of anyone can advise me? might be TMI   Im not sure of anyone can advise me? might be TMI EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 7:36 pm

cheers CONGRATULATIONS BECKY & JAMES!!! cheers

I have just started using Facebook so have sent you a PM. If anyone else uses it too then please PM me.

Caroline x
Back to top Go down
ingrid
Forum Friend
ingrid

PostSubject: Re: Im not sure of anyone can advise me? might be TMI   Im not sure of anyone can advise me? might be TMI EmptyThu 17 Sep 2009, 8:49 pm

Congratulations Becky on your wedding. Sorry your not pregnant yet but Im sure you will enjoy trying keep us all posted and good luck
Back to top Go down
mouse
Forum Friend
mouse

PostSubject: Re: Im not sure of anyone can advise me? might be TMI   Im not sure of anyone can advise me? might be TMI EmptyThu 24 Sep 2009, 9:01 pm

Congratulations on the wedding! Hope you'll be very very happy together.
Look forward to hearing some more good news from you soon...
xxx
Back to top Go down
becky83
Forum Friend
becky83

PostSubject: Re: Im not sure of anyone can advise me? might be TMI   Im not sure of anyone can advise me? might be TMI EmptySun 27 Sep 2009, 3:50 pm

hi all, well this month we took it more seriously becos alex is nagging us for a brother called harry (!!) so fingers crossed!!

Thank you all for the lovely wedding comments - heres a link to some piccies

http://www.pamrob.co.uk

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album.php?aid=141845&id=680857921&ref=mf
Back to top Go down
ingrid
Forum Friend
ingrid

PostSubject: Re: Im not sure of anyone can advise me? might be TMI   Im not sure of anyone can advise me? might be TMI EmptyFri 02 Oct 2009, 11:17 am

Hi Rebecca

Your wedding photos and video are brilliant you looked stunning again congratulations to you both

Ingrid xxx
Back to top Go down
Liz Pidgley
Admin
Liz Pidgley

PostSubject: Re: Im not sure of anyone can advise me? might be TMI   Im not sure of anyone can advise me? might be TMI EmptyFri 02 Oct 2009, 2:51 pm

I thought so too!

I looked the other day but forgot to let you know! I hope you had a fabulous day & wish you all the good wishes in the world.
Liz
Back to top Go down
http://www.preeclampsiasupport.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im not sure of anyone can advise me? might be TMI   Im not sure of anyone can advise me? might be TMI Empty

Back to top Go down

Im not sure of anyone can advise me? might be TMI
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pre Eclampsia support :: Support :: My Worries-
Jump to: