Pre Eclampsia support

For Women & their families who have suffered with Pre Eclampsia, Eclampsia, HELLP syndrome, Pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH) and related conditions.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I am so paranoid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sparkling
Forum Friend

PostSubject: I am so paranoid   Fri 20 Nov 2009, 8:53 pm

Okay things are going okay 16 weeks tomorrow.

BP is okay the bottom number is up and down but at the moment is good i hope it can stay like that.

Today my bump has popped out and i had a wardrobe crisis this morning as a result.

Anyway I am so so so so paranoid at the moment. Every twinge, ache, headache has to be something more serious.
I'm not coping at work as i'm on tenter hooks 99% of the time waiting for something to go wrong. I'm getting a bit OCD at work as I daren't go home with out making sure I've finished the task I started for fear that i won't be going back the following day like happened last time.

Overall i feel better than last time. I might be exhausted most of the time but i put that down to working and having a toddler whilst being pregnant and a worrier!

FIngers crossed i have 22 weeks to go and all is really well but I just keep thinking what if what if what if!

This is all perfectly normal isn't it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bell
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: I am so paranoid   Sun 22 Nov 2009, 10:11 pm

Hi!

Just wanted to say how your feeling is totally normal after what happened to you. Take care and i hope all goes well.

Bell.x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liz Pidgley
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I am so paranoid   Mon 23 Nov 2009, 2:27 pm

Entirely normal!

As I often say, this vile condition robs us of the beauty & innocence of pregnancy.
Because of your history with it, you will most likely relax once you 38+ week baby is delivered safely into your arms where s/he should be.....then all your worries are replaced by the normal 'mum with a new baby' ones!

Trust your instincts - you know what pregnancy shouldnt feel like & keep knocking on doors till you are satisfied.
Do everything you can that keeps you feeling in control, and if that means clearing your desk, as long as you are not overdoing things then fine! Of course, if you are overdoing things stop! Nothing is more important than yours & babys health...and that includes mental/emotional health.

Hang in there!
Warm wishes

Liz

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am so paranoid   

Back to top Go down

I am so paranoid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pre Eclampsia support :: Support :: My Worries-
Jump to: