Pre Eclampsia support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pre Eclampsia support

For Women & their families who have suffered with Pre Eclampsia, Eclampsia, HELLP syndrome, Pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH) and related conditions.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

eeek its positive!! yipeee then ohhh bugger

Go down 
+2
*Carole*
tomsmammy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tomsmammy
Forum Friend

eeek its positive!! yipeee then ohhh bugger Empty
PostSubject: eeek its positive!! yipeee then ohhh bugger   eeek its positive!! yipeee then ohhh bugger EmptyMon 09 Aug 2010, 8:26 pm

Hi all,
I'm still waiting for my pre-pregnancy appt with my consultant and i think it may be a little too late as i've had a positive pregnancy test! i've worked out maybe only 5 weeks.
Reading all of your posts has given me the confidence to change my mind from initially deciding to adopt to considering trying to conceive and now i'm actually 'doing it'!!
eeeekkkkk Wink
very very happy, but equally very scared!
Back to top Go down
*Carole*
Forum Friend
*Carole*

PostSubject: Re: eeek its positive!! yipeee then ohhh bugger   eeek its positive!! yipeee then ohhh bugger EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 12:59 am

congratulations! even more to chat about once your appointment comes through Smile
Back to top Go down
Bell
Forum Friend
Bell

PostSubject: Re: eeek its positive!! yipeee then ohhh bugger   eeek its positive!! yipeee then ohhh bugger EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 10:56 am

Congratulations thats brilliant news. Here's too a long boring pregnancy.xxx
Back to top Go down
emmie
Forum Friend
emmie

PostSubject: Re: eeek its positive!! yipeee then ohhh bugger   eeek its positive!! yipeee then ohhh bugger EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 11:37 am

Great news!!

I'm really pleased for you. Hope you have a long and boring pregnancy and get to see the Consultant you want.

We'll all be here with you.

Take care
Emma
Back to top Go down
jules
Forum Friend
jules

PostSubject: Re: eeek its positive!! yipeee then ohhh bugger   eeek its positive!! yipeee then ohhh bugger EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 1:21 pm

Great news - hope it all goes well [there's nothing you can do except take the plunge and hope for the best...]
Back to top Go down
Bea's Mummy
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: eeek its positive!! yipeee then ohhh bugger   eeek its positive!! yipeee then ohhh bugger EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 4:43 pm

Congratulations! Wishing you all the best!

Lizzie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: eeek its positive!! yipeee then ohhh bugger   eeek its positive!! yipeee then ohhh bugger Empty

Back to top Go down

eeek its positive!! yipeee then ohhh bugger
Page 1 of 1