Pre Eclampsia support

For Women & their families who have suffered with Pre Eclampsia, Eclampsia, HELLP syndrome, Pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH) and related conditions.
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

23 + 4 scan

Go down 
Forum Friend

PostSubject: 23 + 4 scan   Fri 03 Sep 2010, 3:02 pm

Just a wee update. Went for a growth scan this morning. Baby meet all its targets and again very lively. At long last the placenta has finally moved and seems to be in the correct position.

Doppler also carried out and there are no problems with the blood supply. Yeah!!!! Been so worried about the placenta as it was a real problem the last time round.

Got sent round to daycare for BP monitoring and BP was totally normal. Also urine clear.

So we both feel happier now. We have been worrying so much lately.

Hope everyone else is well

P.s read in a magazine today that pregnant woman who have more chocolate snacks & drinks may be less likely to develop pre eclampsia.( US researchers have found). They believe theobromine the bitter tasting chemical in cocoa keeps blood pressure steady by helping blood vessels to dilate.

So all the chocolate i've been eating must be doing me good, lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: 23 + 4 scan   Fri 03 Sep 2010, 4:05 pm

That's great news Bell. I'm so pleased that everything was normal for you, and great that the placenta looks ok. All of us must be terrified about placentas / placentae (whatever the right plural is...!)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: 23 + 4 scan   Fri 03 Sep 2010, 9:49 pm

Great news Bell. Mrs McG. keeps me updated with your progress. Am so pleased that everything is going well........... it'll soon be Christmas!!

Take care.
C xx.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: 23 + 4 scan   Sat 04 Sep 2010, 7:18 pm

Great news Bell. And interesting about the chocolate.. so now a GREAT excuse to eat as much as we like!! Yum Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bea's Mummy
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: 23 + 4 scan   Sun 05 Sep 2010, 8:37 am

Great news Bell, so pleased.blood flow is good and everything else is clear! Very pleased about the choccie too!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 23 + 4 scan   

Back to top Go down
23 + 4 scan
Page 1 of 1