Pre Eclampsia support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pre Eclampsia support

For Women & their families who have suffered with Pre Eclampsia, Eclampsia, HELLP syndrome, Pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH) and related conditions.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

C section tomorrow

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
joolsw1
Forum Friend
joolsw1

C section tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: C section tomorrow   C section tomorrow EmptyWed 19 Jan 2011, 7:06 pm

Dear all,
Well I have finally reached the end of the road for this pregnancy and have a c section booked in for tomorrow am when I willbe 37+6 weeks. I am delighted to tell you that, despite two previous pregnancies with PE, I have had no signs of it this time at all. If only we could have had a crystal ball when agonising over the decision to TTC number 3. Anyway hope that yet another positive story helps. The only thing I did differently this time was to take 75mg aspirin from the moment I got my BFP. If only I had taken in it pregnancy number 2......
Good luck to Emmie for you induction on 22nd and to all the currently pregnant ladies .
Jools
Back to top Go down
jules
Forum Friend
jules

C section tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: C section tomorrow   C section tomorrow EmptyThu 20 Jan 2011, 9:36 am

good luck for tomorrow x
Back to top Go down
emmie
Forum Friend
emmie

C section tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: C section tomorrow   C section tomorrow EmptyThu 20 Jan 2011, 1:11 pm

Thank you Jools and good luck with your c-section today- looking forward to hearing your news.

Take care
Emma xx
Back to top Go down
thaiba2000
Forum Friend
thaiba2000

C section tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: C section tomorrow   C section tomorrow EmptyThu 20 Jan 2011, 9:14 pm

OMG, how are you? I was going to say goodluck but im sure youve already had the c-section... Let us know how you are because i cant wait!

Youre story really does give me and alot of the other memebers here hope of a problem free pregnancy.

Thaiba
Back to top Go down
Liz Pidgley
Admin
Liz Pidgley

C section tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: C section tomorrow   C section tomorrow EmptyMon 24 Jan 2011, 9:30 am

Hi again Jools,

I can only echo Thiaba's words!

Many congratulations
Liz
Back to top Go down
http://www.preeclampsiasupport.com
Sponsored content

C section tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: C section tomorrow   C section tomorrow Empty

Back to top Go down

C section tomorrow
Page 1 of 1