Pre Eclampsia support

For Women & their families who have suffered with Pre Eclampsia, Eclampsia, HELLP syndrome, Pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH) and related conditions.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paternity leave????

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thaiba2000
Forum Friend
thaiba2000

Paternity leave???? Empty
PostSubject: Paternity leave????   Paternity leave???? EmptyFri 08 Apr 2011, 7:04 am

Anyone know who is entitled to Paternity leave??? How long must they have worked at a job to get paternity leave and how many days/weeks are they entitled to?

Im currently not working but my husband is and i want him to be here when they baby arrives but i dont know if he can get it. Hes going to ask his manager about it but thought i would ask you guys too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*Carole*
Forum Friend
*Carole*

PostSubject: Re: Paternity leave????   Paternity leave???? EmptyFri 08 Apr 2011, 9:19 am

I don't know the exact answer, but i always find direct.gov.uk really helpful for this sort of thing.
http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Parents/Moneyandworkentitlements/WorkAndFamilies/Paternityrightsintheworkplace/index.htm
Hope it helps
Carole
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liz Pidgley
Admin
Liz Pidgley

PostSubject: Re: Paternity leave????   Paternity leave???? EmptyTue 12 Apr 2011, 8:42 am

Thanks for the link Carole and for your good advice!

The link is really easy to follow.

Best Wishes
Liz

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paternity leave????   Paternity leave???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Paternity leave????
Page 1 of 1