Pre Eclampsia support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pre Eclampsia support

For Women & their families who have suffered with Pre Eclampsia, Eclampsia, HELLP syndrome, Pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH) and related conditions.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

17 weeks and worrying ...constantly !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JueG
Forum Friend
JueG

17 weeks and worrying ...constantly !  Empty
PostSubject: 17 weeks and worrying ...constantly !    17 weeks and worrying ...constantly !  EmptyMon 27 Jun 2011, 4:21 pm

Hi everyone

I am 17 weeks pregnant today ! whoop whoop ! which is fantastic, but after Arthur being born at 28 weeks, and then a missed miscarriage last year at 8 weeks, I am sooo anxious.

My blood pressure so far is great, havent had to have my medication increased, so fingers crossed that keeps going and I have only put on 3 pounds too, but I don’t look pregnant, or feel pregnant. Just constantly worried, which is driving me mad.

To add insult to injury, my manager has gone off with stress, no idea when he will be back so I have been given his admin to do, which if I wasn’t pregnant it wouldn’t be a problem, but I am anxious enough, I just feel more pressure. I work part time, so I have fit it all in. I have told my director how I feel, and he has understood, but the situation is what it is and I cant do anything about it. So, not sure what to do, any suggestions? Please?

Also, I worry about every little pain, I worry I’m not looking that big, although saw the midwife last week, and she said I am fine for 16 weeks, so I am reassured, but within a week I am climbing the walls worrying. Has anyone else felt this way? Or feeling this way?

Thanks for reading.

Julie x
Back to top Go down

17 weeks and worrying ...constantly !
Page 1 of 1