Pre Eclampsia support

For Women & their families who have suffered with Pre Eclampsia, Eclampsia, HELLP syndrome, Pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH) and related conditions.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Richard Joseph

Go down 
AuthorMessage
emmie
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Richard Joseph   Tue 08 Nov 2011, 9:57 pm

Tomorrow marks two years since our precious little baby was taken from us. Although we do feel more at peace since his little brother arrived, we will never ever forget our precious first born son- Richard. It is so bittersweet as we wish with all our hearts that Richard was with us, yet if he was then Harry wouldn't be. We love both our boys so so much and yet just wish with all our hearts that Richard had been here longer and was here still.

Love you so so much baby boy and still think about you all the time wondering what you'd be doing now, what you'd look like and what your personality would be like and what mischief you'd be getting upto with your brother! Miss you everyday Richard. Sllep tight angel. All our love, hugs and kisses Mummy, Daddy and Harry xxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liz Pidgley
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Richard Joseph   Wed 09 Nov 2011, 9:54 am

Dear Emmie,

The pain of losing a child is never replaced by another child and as Richard has a new brother you will obviously know this.
I like to think that the baby who couldnt stay was our teacher. He taught us that PE was a monster lurking in the shadows and needed to come and tell you how to protect yourself and his siblings against it.
We learned a precious lession because our children were here but couldnt stay.

I hope today passes peacefully for you and you are all able to remember Richard in the way you want to.

Warmest wishes Emmie,

Liz

Bea's Mummy
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: Richard Joseph   Fri 11 Nov 2011, 9:25 pm

Thinking of you Emma. What you said really made me cry, I know exactly what you mean.
Take care xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Richard Joseph   

Back to top Go down

Richard Joseph
Page 1 of 1