Pre Eclampsia support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pre Eclampsia support

For Women & their families who have suffered with Pre Eclampsia, Eclampsia, HELLP syndrome, Pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH) and related conditions.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

3BTO-A(2) Blood pressure monitor - can't find/buy?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KookyK
Forum Friend

3BTO-A(2) Blood pressure monitor - can't find/buy? Empty
PostSubject: 3BTO-A(2) Blood pressure monitor - can't find/buy?   3BTO-A(2) Blood pressure monitor - can't find/buy? EmptySat 30 Jun 2012, 7:51 pm

Hi Liz

Me again! I've been trying to get hold of the recommended blood pressure monitor but even from the links on previous posts I have had no success as the links do not work and virtually no one sells it.

Do you know of any other BP monitors that are as good or the next best thing? Or any other companies that sell them (a Google search has not thrown any other sellers).

Many thanks!

Kate

PS I've not yet had time to get to the doctors to get a referral to a PE Expert but hope to do so in the next few weeks - will keep you posted!!
Back to top Go down
Liz Pidgley
Admin
Liz Pidgley

PostSubject: Re: 3BTO-A(2) Blood pressure monitor - can't find/buy?   3BTO-A(2) Blood pressure monitor - can't find/buy? EmptyTue 03 Jul 2012, 12:27 pm

Hi Kate,

You can get the monitor through the Blood Pressure Association here http://bpassoc-shop.org.uk/
Its under the home monitors tab!
Currently they are retailing at £59.99 but they can also be used by people who are not pregnant so good for partners etc too!!!

I hope this helps.

Good luck with the referral, let me know if I can help at all.

Best Wishes
Liz
Back to top Go down
http://www.preeclampsiasupport.com
KookyK
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: 3BTO-A(2) Blood pressure monitor - can't find/buy?   3BTO-A(2) Blood pressure monitor - can't find/buy? EmptyThu 05 Jul 2012, 8:17 pm

Thanks so much for your reply :-) I found that when I clicked on the 'Buy' link on that site it didnt' work, but I managed to get the same BP monitor from Mothercare of all places!!

I'm preparing to TTC but not actually doing it yet. I'm a bit worried (although only had the BP monitor 1 day!!) that I might be borderline hypertensive. I had suspicions as whenever I've had my pill BP checks my lower number has always been in the 80s, often 87-89. Today in the morning it was 115/83 and this evening at about 7pm it was 123/88. I'll monitor daily to look for patterns and try to get healthier! I'm not overweight but I do struggle with energy levels for exercise and whilst my diet isn't bad it prob has too much sugar in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3BTO-A(2) Blood pressure monitor - can't find/buy?   3BTO-A(2) Blood pressure monitor - can't find/buy? Empty

Back to top Go down

3BTO-A(2) Blood pressure monitor - can't find/buy?
Page 1 of 1