Pre Eclampsia support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pre Eclampsia support

For Women & their families who have suffered with Pre Eclampsia, Eclampsia, HELLP syndrome, Pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH) and related conditions.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

16 years on

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
amanda9
Forum Friend

16 years on Empty
PostSubject: 16 years on   16 years on EmptyFri 23 May 2008, 11:12 pm

Hello and delighted to see this site started up.
My daughter was born nearly 16 years ago. I was 39 and my pregnancy was an IVF one. After blood pressure problems from an early point, Amy was delivered by emergency C-section at just 29 weeks. We were both very lucky, and Amy had a relatively smooth journey through SCBU, leaving hospital at 36 weeks.

The whole experience was very traumatic for me, and I went through a real rollercoaster of emotions over the months that followed - I have remained on anti-hypertensive medication ever since. Like so many others, I felt that I had let Amy down. Although it is now a long time ago, finding sites on the internet where I can share what I went through has been immensely cathartic. At the time that Amy was born I felt very isolated in terms of sharing what had happened to me and to Amy. I hope that I might be able to offer support to others as well.

And great to see you back online Liz!
Back to top Go down
Liz Pidgley
Admin
Liz Pidgley

16 years on Empty
PostSubject: Welcome!   16 years on EmptySat 24 May 2008, 11:07 am

Hi Amanda,
Welcome to the site - its great to 'see' you.
I am sure that you will be a great source of comfort & hope to women & their families that (I hope) will post here.
Warm wishes
Liz
Back to top Go down
http://www.preeclampsiasupport.com
Penny
Forum Friend
Penny

16 years on Empty
PostSubject: Re: 16 years on   16 years on EmptyWed 04 Jun 2008, 8:05 am

Hi Amanda ,
I recognize you from Bliss and have seen how much support you offer and i think its great. (tho for me my bliss days are pretty much over)
Am so thankful we have this site.

Penny xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

16 years on Empty
PostSubject: Re: 16 years on   16 years on Empty

Back to top Go down

16 years on
Page 1 of 1