Pre Eclampsia support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pre Eclampsia support

For Women & their families who have suffered with Pre Eclampsia, Eclampsia, HELLP syndrome, Pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH) and related conditions.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

new member still coming to terms with PE/HELLPs

Go down 
+2
Liz Pidgley
*Carole*
6 posters
AuthorMessage
*Carole*
Forum Friend
*Carole*

new member still coming to terms with PE/HELLPs Empty
PostSubject: new member still coming to terms with PE/HELLPs   new member still coming to terms with PE/HELLPs EmptyTue 10 Nov 2009, 11:03 am

hello, I found this forum last year through the apec link; thank you for providing such an important space for women to 'meet'.

I am not quite ready to share my story but I have found great comfort readings other peoples. We are very lucky that we have a handsome boy at home, but our story didn't quite turn into the happy ending we wanted. I hope that I can share experinces with you and gain some more strength.
Back to top Go down
Liz Pidgley
Admin
Liz Pidgley

PostSubject: Re: new member still coming to terms with PE/HELLPs   new member still coming to terms with PE/HELLPs EmptyTue 10 Nov 2009, 12:03 pm

Hi Carole,

Welcome to the site. I am glad you found us.

Your little boy looks like he is a real giggler! Laughing

We will be here if or when you feel ready to chat but I hope that you will continue to find the support you are looking for in the meantime.

Warm Wishes
Liz
Back to top Go down
http://www.preeclampsiasupport.com
nicki
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: new member still coming to terms with PE/HELLPs   new member still coming to terms with PE/HELLPs EmptyFri 13 Nov 2009, 8:39 am

Hi Carole,
I was very lucky with my story but I still found it very difficult to share, but once I did it really helped. I do hope you can find all the support you need here.
Nicki
Back to top Go down
Bell
Forum Friend
Bell

PostSubject: Re: new member still coming to terms with PE/HELLPs   new member still coming to terms with PE/HELLPs EmptyFri 13 Nov 2009, 9:33 am

Hi Carole,

Welcome to the forum. Hope you find the support you need here, i know i have.

Bell.x
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Forum Friend
Lesley

PostSubject: Re: new member still coming to terms with PE/HELLPs   new member still coming to terms with PE/HELLPs EmptyFri 13 Nov 2009, 4:40 pm

Hi Carole,

Glad to see you've found your way over here. I've followed your journey with Luke on the bliss forum and am amazed at the strength you have all showed over the last year. I look forward to getting to know you better here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
emma29
Forum Friend
emma29

PostSubject: Re: new member still coming to terms with PE/HELLPs   new member still coming to terms with PE/HELLPs EmptyMon 16 Nov 2009, 10:36 pm

Hi Carole, good to see you here, i too have followed lukes progress on bliss and think you are all amazing.

love emma x xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new member still coming to terms with PE/HELLPs   new member still coming to terms with PE/HELLPs Empty

Back to top Go down

new member still coming to terms with PE/HELLPs
Page 1 of 1