Pre Eclampsia support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pre Eclampsia support

For Women & their families who have suffered with Pre Eclampsia, Eclampsia, HELLP syndrome, Pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH) and related conditions.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

oh dear i spoke too soon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sparkling
Forum Friend

oh dear i spoke too soon Empty
PostSubject: oh dear i spoke too soon   oh dear i spoke too soon EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010, 7:37 pm

whilst my BP is absolutely fine and there is no evidence of protein. I had a set of PET bloods done today which show increased leucates and something else but all to do with liver function.

The midwife says some of this might relate to the fact i am antibiotics, not well etc the Drs are concerned enough to try and get my consultant to see me ASAP and repeat the bloods on friday.

None of this is helped by Eleanor having bronchiliotis and being resident on childrens ward as I type. I've left my H sorting her out as i've had a very stressful day.

I'm now signed off work!

I really hope this is a blip will update you when I can but I'm on Eleanor duty for the next 2 days in the hospital.
Back to top Go down
kylie
Forum Friend
kylie

PostSubject: Re: oh dear i spoke too soon   oh dear i spoke too soon EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010, 8:05 pm

Oh goodness.....

Hope you get to see the consultant soon and they get to the bottom of it. Hopefully its just the antibiotics mucking up your blood results.

Hugs to Eleanor - hope she's feeling better soon, there is such a lot of it about, nasty evil cold winter we're having!
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Forum Friend
Lesley

PostSubject: Re: oh dear i spoke too soon   oh dear i spoke too soon EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010, 8:57 pm

Huge hugs love. Hopefully E will fight this off quicker this year and not stress you out so much. Let me know how you get on on Friday, remember I'm always here for a chat if you need one, just pick up the phone love. xxx
Back to top Go down
sparkling
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: oh dear i spoke too soon   oh dear i spoke too soon EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010, 9:07 pm

thanks.

Glad you've seen this lesley as i don't really want to put this bit of the tale on facebook and I haven't got round to emailing anyone. i will text you on friday when i know more.

I'm just a bit ugh - why do this have to happen and having a childish not fair moment.

Hopefully the elusive Mr Dwyer will be located tomorrow. I'm glad i have my anaesthetic appointment on thursday now i was going to cancel for feeling so rubbish but i think i'd better keep it just in case.

At least they are in deed looking after me. However it doesn't do anything for the anxiety levels does it!
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Forum Friend
Lesley

PostSubject: Re: oh dear i spoke too soon   oh dear i spoke too soon EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010, 9:42 pm

Do you want me to let the girls know or not? I'm about all day tomorrow if you want to chat. xxx
Back to top Go down
ingrid
Forum Friend
ingrid

PostSubject: Re: oh dear i spoke too soon   oh dear i spoke too soon EmptyWed 17 Feb 2010, 10:19 am

Sparkling I hope all goes well with you and it is only the antibiotics I will keep my fingers crossed for you and I hope your little one gets well soon you take care xx
Back to top Go down
sparkling
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: oh dear i spoke too soon   oh dear i spoke too soon EmptyWed 17 Feb 2010, 6:34 pm

Lesley wrote:
Do you want me to let the girls know or not? I'm about all day tomorrow if you want to chat. xxx

thanks I've had a bit of a whirlwind day again.

I've been signed off now for a month which means I've finished work unexpectedly again.

Eleanor is no better. It's all quite stressful.

Thanks for your support. Hopefully friday will bring good news...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oh dear i spoke too soon   oh dear i spoke too soon Empty

Back to top Go down

oh dear i spoke too soon
Page 1 of 1