Pre Eclampsia support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pre Eclampsia support

For Women & their families who have suffered with Pre Eclampsia, Eclampsia, HELLP syndrome, Pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH) and related conditions.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I've now finished work until April 2011 updated

Go down 
+3
ingrid
Bea's Mummy
sparkling
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sparkling
Forum Friend

I've now finished work until April 2011 updated Empty
PostSubject: I've now finished work until April 2011 updated   I've now finished work until April 2011 updated EmptyFri 19 Mar 2010, 7:40 pm

my sick note ran out so i've been back for 1 and a half days.

It was fairly awful didn't even get a best wishes etc or a card or anything but never mind what's done is done.

Still that's it I'm now a Mummy on a salary sounds good doesn't it!

oh and I'm 33 weeks tomorrow and still okay.

see post further down.

Last edited by sparkling on Mon 22 Mar 2010, 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bea's Mummy
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: I've now finished work until April 2011 updated   I've now finished work until April 2011 updated EmptyFri 19 Mar 2010, 8:19 pm

That is not nice, at least you don't have to see them for a year! Such good news that you've reached 33 weeks, must feel brilliant!
Your posts give me lots of hope!
Lizzie
Back to top Go down
ingrid
Forum Friend
ingrid

PostSubject: Re: I've now finished work until April 2011 updated   I've now finished work until April 2011 updated EmptySat 20 Mar 2010, 8:29 pm

Well done getting to 33 weeks cheers not long now and Im glad all is well , sorry work was not nice Sad but you have so much to look forward to

take care
Ingrid
Back to top Go down
Liz Pidgley
Admin
Liz Pidgley

PostSubject: Re: I've now finished work until April 2011 updated   I've now finished work until April 2011 updated EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010, 10:05 am

Hi Sparkling,

Huge congratulations on reaching 33 weeks.
Sorry too that work has been unsupportive.

Keep on cooking!
Liz
Back to top Go down
http://www.preeclampsiasupport.com
sparkling
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: I've now finished work until April 2011 updated   I've now finished work until April 2011 updated EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010, 2:30 pm

bit of an update...

I spoke too soon again.

Woke this morning with a humdinger of a headache complete with disco lights. Paracetamol funnily enough didn't touch it so i've spent most of the day at the antenatal day unit.
My BP is creeping up but isn't out of normal it's just up on what it was a couple of weeks ago. No protein traces but sent away with dipsticks (didn't even have to ask) and some bowls and pots! I have to go back on wednesday for a repeat performance and then i have clinic on friday anyway.

Good job i like them in there.

Headache improving need to drink more just incase it is I'm a bit dehydrated but not sure it is.

Baby appears to be fine CTG was good. I have a scan as well on friday so if the placenta is looking dodgy we'll know about it then.

THanks for well wishes the other day.
Back to top Go down
Nicki D
Forum Friend
Nicki D

PostSubject: Re: I've now finished work until April 2011 updated   I've now finished work until April 2011 updated EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010, 7:46 pm

I hope that all goes well at the next couple of checks, and that today has just been a 'blip'.

Take care,

Nicki
Back to top Go down
jules
Forum Friend
jules

PostSubject: Re: I've now finished work until April 2011 updated   I've now finished work until April 2011 updated EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010, 8:37 pm

Hope the BP and protein stay down and it continues to go well - but even if you do get PE again you are in really good place now at nearly 34 weeks. Let us know how it goes.

Best wishes

Jules
Back to top Go down
Liz Pidgley
Admin
Liz Pidgley

PostSubject: Re: I've now finished work until April 2011 updated   I've now finished work until April 2011 updated EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010, 8:49 pm

Fingers crossed everything goes well over the next few weeks.

Im glad you didnt have to ask for the dipsticks, it seems to show they are looking after the 'whole you'!

Best Wishes
Liz
Back to top Go down
http://www.preeclampsiasupport.com
emmie
Forum Friend
emmie

PostSubject: Re: I've now finished work until April 2011 updated   I've now finished work until April 2011 updated EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010, 9:43 pm

Thinking of you and hope its nothing. Even if it is you're in a good place, time wise.

Thinking of you
Emma
x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've now finished work until April 2011 updated   I've now finished work until April 2011 updated Empty

Back to top Go down

I've now finished work until April 2011 updated
Page 1 of 1