Pre Eclampsia support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pre Eclampsia support

For Women & their families who have suffered with Pre Eclampsia, Eclampsia, HELLP syndrome, Pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH) and related conditions.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Becky
New User

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Hello EmptyWed 28 May 2008, 10:29 pm

Just thought I would say Hi, its Becky here I suffered from pre-eclampsia in my first pregnancy and had an emergency c-section at 29 weeks. It was extremely scary and like all new mums was hoping for that 'text book' pregnancy and birth. No one prepares you for that fleeting feeling of inadequacy but I was that high on drugs that I did not know where I was! That was 11 years ago I am sure our feelings do not change I am lucky that my precious daughter is here today and I am very proud of her. Anyway no doubt I will be popping back and if we can help anyone out there it will be well worthwhile.

Becky Smile
Back to top Go down
Liz Pidgley
Admin
Liz Pidgley

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptyThu 29 May 2008, 7:54 am

Hi Becky

Hello & Welcome. I am glad that after all you have been through you & your daughter are here to 'tell the tale'. I am sure she is testimony to the strength of her Mum! (and Dad!)

I think you are right, feelings dont necessarily change - we can just hope to learn to live with them.
Looking forward to seeing you 'pop in'!
Liz
Back to top Go down
http://www.preeclampsiasupport.com

Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pre Eclampsia support :: Support :: My Story-
Jump to: