Pre Eclampsia support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pre Eclampsia support

For Women & their families who have suffered with Pre Eclampsia, Eclampsia, HELLP syndrome, Pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH) and related conditions.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here we go again!

Go down 
+4
emmie
Bea's Mummy
Liz Pidgley
Bell
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Bell
Forum Friend
Bell

Here we go again! Empty
PostSubject: Here we go again!   Here we go again! EmptySat 22 May 2010, 7:51 pm

I am now 8 weeks and 5 days pregnant. I had made a decision to change hospitals and consultants this time round as i felt last time round alot of things were missed during my first pregnancy with Gerard. I felt that pre eclampsia could have been diagnosed ealier and since i read through my notes it confirms this even more for me.

But this time will be different as i have a new care team who already are taking good care of me. I feel more positive than i thought i would feel and more in control because this time i know what pre eclampsia is, the signs and what to look out for myself. Where as last time i hadn't even heard of pre eclampsia.

I had my first scan on Friday and everything so far seems to be fine although they have found a cyst on one of my ovaries which they have said is very common in early pregnancy and they will monitor it carefully. I also had my first consultant appointment the same day which made me feel more reassured and she has a whole plan in place for me.

I started my aspirin and folic acid before conception and have now just started on the clexane injections ( as i have factor V Leiden) which i'll have throughout my whole pregnancy. Not so keen on that.

I still feel anxious but calmer than i thought i would be. I think i was more anxious when we were TTC. So apart from the morning, noon and night sickness and not sleeping too well everything is ok and i am finding great support from this forum and from the positive stories from the lovely ladies on here.

Bell.x
Back to top Go down
Liz Pidgley
Admin
Liz Pidgley

Here we go again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again!   Here we go again! EmptySun 23 May 2010, 9:27 am

Hi Bell,

Huge Congratulations on your pregnancy. Im so glad you are being well supported and that you are finding the site a comfort.

Keep us all posted and here is wishing you a long and uneventful pregnancy.

Warm Wishes
Liz
Back to top Go down
http://www.preeclampsiasupport.com
Bea's Mummy
Forum Friend

Here we go again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again!   Here we go again! EmptySun 23 May 2010, 5:19 pm

Congratulations Bell, glad to hear you're calm and doing well. My due date is about the 18th Dec so not far apart!
Lizzie
Back to top Go down
emmie
Forum Friend
emmie

Here we go again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again!   Here we go again! EmptyMon 24 May 2010, 4:35 pm

Congratulations Bell. So happy for you.

Here's to a long and boring pregnancy.

xx
Back to top Go down
Bell
Forum Friend
Bell

Here we go again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again!   Here we go again! EmptyWed 26 May 2010, 10:06 am

Thanks everyone. Am so excited and hoping for a very boring pregnancy too.

Congratulations Lizzie. Lots of Christmas babies to look forward too.
Back to top Go down
Mossy
Forum Friend
Mossy

Here we go again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again!   Here we go again! EmptyWed 26 May 2010, 12:24 pm

Congratulations. Hope you have a long and boring pregnancy!
Back to top Go down
thaiba2000
Forum Friend
thaiba2000

Here we go again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again!   Here we go again! EmptyWed 26 May 2010, 12:59 pm

Congratulations honey! Wishing you a long boring and ineventful pregnancy lol
Take care
Back to top Go down
ClaireS
Forum Friend
ClaireS

Here we go again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again!   Here we go again! EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 8:28 pm

Congratulations Bell! Hope your pregnancy is very long and boring!

Claire x
Back to top Go down
littlejacksmum
Forum Friend

Here we go again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again!   Here we go again! EmptySat 05 Jun 2010, 9:54 am

Bell - Hi, it's C & M's friend from Sheffield!
Sorry for the belated congratulations but I have been on holiday. I just wanted you to know how over the moon I am for you that you are pg again........ and a Christmas baby too!! I didn't want to post anything on FB because I wasn't sure who knew etc.
I really hope you are keeping well and that PE keeps well and truly away for this baby.

Take it easy and keep us updated!!

Loads of love from over the water!!

C. xx.
Back to top Go down
Bell
Forum Friend
Bell

Here we go again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again!   Here we go again! EmptySat 05 Jun 2010, 8:27 pm

Hi C!

Thanks we are both so excited. Everything going well so far. Am still being sick lots and lots. GP has signed me off work for a few weeks which i am quite glad about.

Am being very closely monitored this time. BP ok and no protein in urine so am happy. This pregnancy feels totally different. Last time i didn't have morning sickness and had protein from the start. So fingers crossed no PE this time.

Hopefully catch up with you and the lovely baby Jack the next time we are down in Sheffield.

Guess this means i'll not be running in the Great Yorkshire Run after all !!! What i'll do to get out of it, lol!

Bell.xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Here we go again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again!   Here we go again! Empty

Back to top Go down

Here we go again!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pre Eclampsia support :: Support :: My Worries-
Jump to: