Pre Eclampsia support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pre Eclampsia support

For Women & their families who have suffered with Pre Eclampsia, Eclampsia, HELLP syndrome, Pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH) and related conditions.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Had my 2nd weekly visit to the GP yday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
becky83
Forum Friend
becky83

Had my 2nd weekly visit to the GP yday Empty
PostSubject: Had my 2nd weekly visit to the GP yday   Had my 2nd weekly visit to the GP yday EmptySat 05 Jun 2010, 10:29 am

BP was 116/74, he said was fine, was up slighty compared to my previous readings but in my defence id been in town shopping all day and it was soooo hot outside it probably was slightly raised because of that!

And I had a trace of protein, he said it was absolutely NOTHING to worry about but i still cant help worrying Rolling Eyes luckily i had my mum with me, shes a nurse, and she gave me a stern talking to when we left about it being normal etc the GP said even healthy normal non pregnant people can still have a trace of protein.

Had a think about it and thought Im not going to get stressed over it as my body doesnt need stress and hubbys not worried about it so that made me feel better Smile
Back to top Go down
Bell
Forum Friend
Bell

PostSubject: Re: Had my 2nd weekly visit to the GP yday   Had my 2nd weekly visit to the GP yday EmptySat 05 Jun 2010, 8:31 pm

Hi Becky,

That is a brilliant BP, almost text book. Take care and try not too worry too much.

Bell.xx
Back to top Go down
jules
Forum Friend
jules

PostSubject: Re: Had my 2nd weekly visit to the GP yday   Had my 2nd weekly visit to the GP yday EmptySun 06 Jun 2010, 2:36 pm

That all sounds very positive Becky. hope it continues that way confused x
Back to top Go down
becky83
Forum Friend
becky83

PostSubject: Re: Had my 2nd weekly visit to the GP yday   Had my 2nd weekly visit to the GP yday EmptyTue 08 Jun 2010, 10:00 am

BP was 114/68 and urine was clear today........ im now walking around like this --> Very Happy after worrying myself over the w/e!
Back to top Go down
Bell
Forum Friend
Bell

PostSubject: Re: Had my 2nd weekly visit to the GP yday   Had my 2nd weekly visit to the GP yday EmptyTue 08 Jun 2010, 5:18 pm

So glad things are going well.xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Had my 2nd weekly visit to the GP yday   Had my 2nd weekly visit to the GP yday Empty

Back to top Go down

Had my 2nd weekly visit to the GP yday
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pre Eclampsia support :: Support :: My Worries-
Jump to: