Pre Eclampsia support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pre Eclampsia support

For Women & their families who have suffered with Pre Eclampsia, Eclampsia, HELLP syndrome, Pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH) and related conditions.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BP and urine fine but....

Go down 
+2
ingrid
becky83
6 posters
AuthorMessage
becky83
Forum Friend
becky83

BP and urine fine but.... Empty
PostSubject: BP and urine fine but....   BP and urine fine but.... EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010, 4:18 pm

had a plus one of sugar today Rolling Eyes

never rains hey ladies!
Back to top Go down
ingrid
Forum Friend
ingrid

PostSubject: Re: BP and urine fine but....   BP and urine fine but.... EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010, 8:55 pm

Hi Becky

This was Samantha in her last Pregnancy BP fine Protien fine but then got gestational diabetes, as you say if its not one thing its another but the good that came out of it was that she lost loads of weight and has kept the weight off even this pregnancy, she has only put on 71b and she is 25 weeks I woudnt worry to much the good thing is also if you do get GD you get loads of growth scans so you see little one alot they will watch you even more closely

you take care

Ingrid xx
Back to top Go down
becky83
Forum Friend
becky83

PostSubject: Re: BP and urine fine but....   BP and urine fine but.... EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010, 9:05 am

How strange! I'd rather have GD than PE any day, but ideally id like a trouble free pregnancy, never rains Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
nicki
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: BP and urine fine but....   BP and urine fine but.... EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 8:40 pm

Glad to hear that your BP and protein is good - a real shame about the sugar. Are they sending you for a GTT? In Bradford they routinely do a GTT so that'll be my next test to check for GD. I had my doppler and meeting with Consultant yesterday. she was quite positive as there were no notches and my BP was nice and low - the lowest its been for 3 years. I've got another growth scan in 5 weeks. Take care anyway - I do remember having some sugar in my urine during last pregnancy when I was in hospital and being tested every time I went to the loo. Anyway it cleared afterwards so they felt it was a one off- yours may be the same.
Nicki xx
Back to top Go down
becky83
Forum Friend
becky83

PostSubject: Re: BP and urine fine but....   BP and urine fine but.... EmptyFri 18 Jun 2010, 9:48 am

Niki - i have my doppler and next cons meeting on 9th july and am praying everything is ok!

i have another GP appt this afternoon so he'll test my urine then again............ had a blood test yesterday but that can take 3 - 5 days to come back. They havent mentioned anything about a GTT as the blood were literally for a FBC and sugar (?) they might just be keeping an eye on it then maybe if it stays there or increases then they may send me for one.

Im also looking out for any sign / symptom and its driving me bonkers, any little twinge........ like yesterday it was hot, i didnt eat or drink much and kept going a little light headed... hubs sent me to bed at 830 as ive been doing too much as i was so tired, and he told me off for not eatng/drinking much Rolling Eyes

today i got a little bit of a headache but i think its more stress than anything which I KNOW i have to chill out but its just so hard Sad
Back to top Go down
nicki
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: BP and urine fine but....   BP and urine fine but.... EmptySat 19 Jun 2010, 7:15 am

You really need to look after youself for you, the baby and your family. Got to keep eating and drinking! It's a nerve racking time with all these tests- take it easy and try to take some time to yourself to relax- listen to music or go and get a massage or your hair done or something just for you.
Nicki x
Back to top Go down
becky83
Forum Friend
becky83

PostSubject: Re: BP and urine fine but....   BP and urine fine but.... EmptySat 19 Jun 2010, 9:50 am

well i had the doctor and my bloods came back normal *phew*

my bp was 110 / 70 and i still got this trace of protein (every friday without fail but not on the tuesday appt?!)

he also gave me a talking to about resting, eating and drinking more Embarassed

so i am doing as im told!
Back to top Go down
Bell
Forum Friend
Bell

PostSubject: Re: BP and urine fine but....   BP and urine fine but.... EmptySun 20 Jun 2010, 10:35 am

Hi Becky,

Glad your gp appointment went well yesterday. Great BP.

Take care

Bell.xx
Back to top Go down
nicki
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: BP and urine fine but....   BP and urine fine but.... EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010, 4:05 pm

Glad your GP app. went well. Fab. bloodpressure. Gotta keep eating and drinking esp. in this heat!
Nicki x
Back to top Go down
Bea's Mummy
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: BP and urine fine but....   BP and urine fine but.... EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010, 5:11 pm

Glad to hear that you're appt went well, hope it all continues xxx
Back to top Go down
emmie
Forum Friend
emmie

PostSubject: Re: BP and urine fine but....   BP and urine fine but.... EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010, 7:01 pm

Glad everything's going well. Great BP!

Take care
xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BP and urine fine but....   BP and urine fine but.... Empty

Back to top Go down

BP and urine fine but....
Page 1 of 1