Pre Eclampsia support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pre Eclampsia support

For Women & their families who have suffered with Pre Eclampsia, Eclampsia, HELLP syndrome, Pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH) and related conditions.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our health 'professionals'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chelle
Forum Friend

Our health 'professionals' Empty
PostSubject: Our health 'professionals'   Our health 'professionals' EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010, 9:19 pm

I just got a phone call from hospital this morning to say that while looking through some old notes she noticed that the urine sample that was sent away on June 11th had come back showing I needed treatment! They had already told me it was fine. She said she'd phone my gp and arrange an antibiotic straight away as I should have been treated by now. Midwife just left too and bp is away over 100 again. Not really surprised. I had this pain etc for two weeks before the hospital sent the sample so have had a kidney infection for 6 or 7 weeks, no wonder I feel miserable. Can't help but worry that that's been affecting my bp, swelling etc. I am so so angry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.totsites.com/tot/babybailey
jules
Forum Friend
jules

PostSubject: Re: Our health 'professionals'   Our health 'professionals' EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010, 9:28 pm

Oh Chelle, I'm so sorry you've been having such a hard time and are understandably feeling so un-cared for.

I would be ranting and raving by now (or writing formal complaints) in your position. This really is not good enough.

I really hope you still have a happier ending x
Back to top Go down
Liz Pidgley
Admin
Liz Pidgley

PostSubject: Re: Our health 'professionals'   Our health 'professionals' EmptySun 18 Jul 2010, 11:33 am

Hi Chelle,

I can only really echo Jules' comment. You are getting so many mixed messages.
Thank goodness you are so well armed with information to keep checking & challenging what is being said.

Ive just replied to your other post so hopefully we will talk tomorrow.

Best wishes
Liz
Back to top Go down
http://www.preeclampsiasupport.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our health 'professionals'   Our health 'professionals' Empty

Back to top Go down

Our health 'professionals'
Page 1 of 1