Pre Eclampsia support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pre Eclampsia support

For Women & their families who have suffered with Pre Eclampsia, Eclampsia, HELLP syndrome, Pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH) and related conditions.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

maternity wear for short women

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jules
Forum Friend
jules

maternity wear for short women Empty
PostSubject: maternity wear for short women   maternity wear for short women EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 8:23 pm

Hi,

I know its not much of a worry, but I know there are lots of small women here, and I just can't find any maternity trousers to fit me. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm 5 foot 2 and size 8 which is the problem - I spent a while trying on trousers in mothercare and mammas and pappas this weekend but couldn't find any to fit. I want a smarter pair for work.

I never bought any in my last pregnancy as at 25 weeks when I was admitted to hospital I was still really small. This time, I am getting bigger a few weeks earlier and don't think I will be able to get away with my normal clothes much longer (now 19 weeks).

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Bea's Mummy
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: maternity wear for short women   maternity wear for short women EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 8:56 pm

Perhaps you could try jojomamanbebe. I had some trousers from them last time.
Lizzie
Back to top Go down
emmie
Forum Friend
emmie

PostSubject: Re: maternity wear for short women   maternity wear for short women EmptyWed 04 Aug 2010, 10:34 am

Next Maternity do petite sizes (not sure if it's just online and in their catalogue though).
Emma
Back to top Go down
Bell
Forum Friend
Bell

PostSubject: Re: maternity wear for short women   maternity wear for short women EmptyWed 04 Aug 2010, 10:22 pm

New look does nice smart mat clothes too. But i've found i have had to take up hems on everything. Asda has a good range too. Hope you find something nice.xx
Back to top Go down
jules
Forum Friend
jules

PostSubject: Re: maternity wear for short women   maternity wear for short women EmptyFri 06 Aug 2010, 1:27 pm

Thanks for all the suggestions. The roomiest of my trousers are now just starting to get tight so I will be off shopping this weekend (I'm hopeless at alterations so hope I can find some to fit)

Back to top Go down
Caroline
Forum Friend
Caroline

PostSubject: Re: maternity wear for short women   maternity wear for short women EmptySun 08 Aug 2010, 6:46 pm

Hi Jules,

I'm 5 foot 3 and size 8-10 and I found Dorothy Perkins and New Look the best for trousers.

Caroline
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: maternity wear for short women   maternity wear for short women Empty

Back to top Go down

maternity wear for short women
Page 1 of 1