Pre Eclampsia support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pre Eclampsia support

For Women & their families who have suffered with Pre Eclampsia, Eclampsia, HELLP syndrome, Pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH) and related conditions.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

33 weeks and still going well

Go down 
+2
Bell
nicki
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nicki
Forum Friend

33 weeks and still going well Empty
PostSubject: 33 weeks and still going well   33 weeks and still going well EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010, 5:29 pm

Had my BP checked again today- weekly and it was 122/70 which seems to be the norm for me! I can get the top lower if I haven't just pushed a toddler up a hill!! I know people are just starting out on the track and it's scary- I don't want to boast since I have got this far, but aspirin (or luck) has really helped me out. I know I'm not out of the woods yet. It's strange I'm starting to moan about feeling big and not being able to get on the floor or sleep at night due to rib splay- these are all the things I missed out on last time as C was so small and I was on bed rest in hospital from now on!! I know I am really lucky this time to be worrying that my baby is too big!!
So all of you starting out on the journey- it can be done without the monster!!
Nicki
Back to top Go down
Bell
Forum Friend
Bell

PostSubject: Re: 33 weeks and still going well   33 weeks and still going well EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010, 5:47 pm

Well done Nicki for getting this far.xxx
Back to top Go down
Mossy
Forum Friend
Mossy

PostSubject: Re: 33 weeks and still going well   33 weeks and still going well EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010, 10:50 pm

Well done for getting this far. It is strange about being big!
Back to top Go down
Liz Pidgley
Admin
Liz Pidgley

PostSubject: Re: 33 weeks and still going well   33 weeks and still going well EmptyWed 18 Aug 2010, 12:50 pm

Congratulations Nicki, only 7 more weeks to go!

Looking forward to hearing the happy news!

Best Wishes
Liz
Back to top Go down
http://www.preeclampsiasupport.com
Wendles
Forum Friend
Wendles

PostSubject: Re: 33 weeks and still going well   33 weeks and still going well EmptyWed 18 Aug 2010, 1:35 pm

Well done on getting this far. Looking forward to reading your happy news.

Back to top Go down
jules
Forum Friend
jules

PostSubject: Re: 33 weeks and still going well   33 weeks and still going well EmptyWed 18 Aug 2010, 6:34 pm

Really hope that all continues - 122/70 is totally normal anyway!

Best wishes xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 33 weeks and still going well   33 weeks and still going well Empty

Back to top Go down

33 weeks and still going well
Page 1 of 1