Pre Eclampsia support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pre Eclampsia support

For Women & their families who have suffered with Pre Eclampsia, Eclampsia, HELLP syndrome, Pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH) and related conditions.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How may C-sections are you allowed to have???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thaiba2000
Forum Friend
thaiba2000

How may C-sections are you allowed to have??? Empty
PostSubject: How may C-sections are you allowed to have???   How may C-sections are you allowed to have??? EmptySun 26 Sep 2010, 11:22 am

Is it up to 3 or up to 4?

Ive had 2 previous c-sections and im pregnant again. If this pregnancy goes well i should have my 3rd c-section however im again thinking about the future and if i dont get PE in this pregnancy what if i want another and will i be allowed to have a 4th c-section????
Back to top Go down
Bea's Mummy
Forum Friend

How may C-sections are you allowed to have??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How may C-sections are you allowed to have???   How may C-sections are you allowed to have??? EmptySun 26 Sep 2010, 4:40 pm

I asked my consultant this question because I have already had one. He laughed and said the record is 13 or 14! He said I could have 4 but the risk during each surgery is a little higher, e.g. damaging your bladder because of cutting through more scar tissue. He didn't view having 4 as a major problem at all and it depends upon how well you heal each time I suppose.
Lizzie
Back to top Go down

How may C-sections are you allowed to have???
Page 1 of 1