Pre Eclampsia support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pre Eclampsia support

For Women & their families who have suffered with Pre Eclampsia, Eclampsia, HELLP syndrome, Pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH) and related conditions.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hannah Grace born 4th Oct.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nicki
Forum Friend

Hannah Grace born 4th Oct. Empty
PostSubject: Hannah Grace born 4th Oct.   Hannah Grace born 4th Oct. EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 7:42 pm

Unfortunately mild PE kicked in 5 days before I gave birth naturally. I was however determined that I was going to have a VBAC and after 2 x stretch and sweeps I had a successful VBAC. Hannah weighed a whopping 9lb- nearly double Caitlin's weight. Aspirin is a miracle pill. Good luck all the rest of you pregnant ladies.
Nicki
Back to top Go down
Bell
Forum Friend
Bell

PostSubject: Re: Hannah Grace born 4th Oct.   Hannah Grace born 4th Oct. EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 8:13 pm

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter Hannah. xxx
Back to top Go down
Liz Pidgley
Admin
Liz Pidgley

PostSubject: Re: Hannah Grace born 4th Oct.   Hannah Grace born 4th Oct. EmptyTue 12 Oct 2010, 11:38 am

Hi Nicki,

Huge congratulations on the safe arrival of your baby girl. Hannah is such a beautiful name & what a big girl! Welcome to this crazy world little (well? - big) Hannah!

Sorry to hear that PE poked its nose in again but so glad it was controlled and you were able to VBAC.

Enjoy every moment with your precious family Nicki.

Warmest Wishes
Liz

Back to top Go down
http://www.preeclampsiasupport.com
emmie
Forum Friend
emmie

PostSubject: Re: Hannah Grace born 4th Oct.   Hannah Grace born 4th Oct. EmptyTue 12 Oct 2010, 6:04 pm

Huge congratulations Nicki and welcome to the world Hannah!
xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hannah Grace born 4th Oct.   Hannah Grace born 4th Oct. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hannah Grace born 4th Oct.
Page 1 of 1