Pre Eclampsia support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pre Eclampsia support

For Women & their families who have suffered with Pre Eclampsia, Eclampsia, HELLP syndrome, Pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH) and related conditions.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

25 week scan and appointment

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
emmie
Forum Friend
emmie

25 week scan and appointment Empty
PostSubject: 25 week scan and appointment   25 week scan and appointment EmptyMon 25 Oct 2010, 3:36 pm

As the title says, I had my 25 week appointment earlier on today and so far so good. Baby was spot on in measurements and measuring 1 pound 11 ounces! The doppler was great and the fluid round him measured fine. So so pleased, feel like a load has been taken off my shoulders, even though I know there's still a looooooooonnnng way to go, but through first milestone. Was so cute to see him sucking his thumb too.

Also saw my new diabetic Consultant today who has put me on insulin overnight Sad . Was disappointed because hoped I could control it through diet, but nevermind- as long as it's not PE I don't care.

Hope everyone else is ok
Emma xx
Back to top Go down
Bea's Mummy
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: 25 week scan and appointment   25 week scan and appointment EmptyMon 25 Oct 2010, 6:14 pm

That's brilliant news!! It feels so much better when you get past when it happened last time. I'm sure this is the start of many great updates!
I have another scan tmrw...eeek!!
Lizzie
Back to top Go down
Bell
Forum Friend
Bell

PostSubject: Re: 25 week scan and appointment   25 week scan and appointment EmptyMon 25 Oct 2010, 10:17 pm

Hi Emma, So glad everything went well at your scan and that baby is meeting all its targets. xxx
Back to top Go down
emmie
Forum Friend
emmie

PostSubject: Re: 25 week scan and appointment   25 week scan and appointment EmptyThu 28 Oct 2010, 2:01 pm

Thank you ladies. Next milestone 30 weeks (fingers, toes and everything crossed)!

Emma
Back to top Go down
Liz Pidgley
Admin
Liz Pidgley

PostSubject: Re: 25 week scan and appointment   25 week scan and appointment EmptyThu 28 Oct 2010, 2:30 pm

Thats brilliant news Emma,

Sorry to hear about the overnight insulin but at least you are in more control of that.

Looking forward to reading everyones updates...long may they continue to be happy ones!

Best Wishes
Liz
Back to top Go down
http://www.preeclampsiasupport.com
jules
Forum Friend
jules

PostSubject: Re: 25 week scan and appointment   25 week scan and appointment EmptyMon 01 Nov 2010, 11:34 am

Glad its still going well. Hope you are feeling better?

x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 25 week scan and appointment   25 week scan and appointment Empty

Back to top Go down

25 week scan and appointment
Page 1 of 1