Pre Eclampsia support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pre Eclampsia support

For Women & their families who have suffered with Pre Eclampsia, Eclampsia, HELLP syndrome, Pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH) and related conditions.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Mothers Day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Liz Pidgley
Admin
Liz Pidgley

Happy Mothers Day Empty
PostSubject: Happy Mothers Day   Happy Mothers Day EmptySun 03 Apr 2011, 10:42 am

To all you wonderful mummies

I wish for you the enjoyment of your babies (however old they are!) and for the memories of days like today soothe the wounds of their arrival.

For mummies whose babies have already speady their wings to fly with the angels, I believe we are born to have a lesson to teach and a lesson to learn. Our babies were good teachers but it still it hurts as we try desperatley to understand the message they send - and know how much they were loved.

For me Mothers Day holds a precious memory - after 8 and a half months on NICU - Aimee came home for the very first time - I thank her doctors, nurses and all the other unsung heroes that made that day a possibility on this day in particular every year!

Happy Mothers day everyone.

Liz

Back to top Go down
http://www.preeclampsiasupport.com
thaiba2000
Forum Friend
thaiba2000

Happy Mothers Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Mothers Day   Happy Mothers Day EmptySun 03 Apr 2011, 12:04 pm

Happy Mothers day to you Liz and to all you beautiful and amazing yummy mummys out there... wishing you all an enojoyable and realxing day!

MWAH!!!!
Back to top Go down
Docmaggoo
Forum Friend
Docmaggoo

Happy Mothers Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Mothers Day   Happy Mothers Day EmptyMon 04 Apr 2011, 7:31 am

I hope everyone had a lovely Mother's Day.
Liz, your must be extra special. Hope you had a lovely day.
It's a lovely day to really celebrate our children and being a mum.
And a special time to remember those angels that have flown, but their mummies will always be mummies.
x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy Mothers Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Mothers Day   Happy Mothers Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Mothers Day
Page 1 of 1