Pre Eclampsia support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pre Eclampsia support

For Women & their families who have suffered with Pre Eclampsia, Eclampsia, HELLP syndrome, Pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH) and related conditions.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Follow on from...... I'm on a new journey.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
littlejacksmum
Forum Friend

Follow on from...... I'm on a new journey. Empty
PostSubject: Follow on from...... I'm on a new journey.   Follow on from...... I'm on a new journey. EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 7:27 pm

I posted some months ago to say that I was pregnant again. I previously had a gorgeous little boy born at 33 weeks due to PE (he's now 2yrs 7mths). To say I was scared was an understatement and this has been a loooonnnnnnnnng pregnancy.

I have been at the midwife/hospital at least once or twice a week which is amazing because I have been so well looked after............................... anyway, I am 39+6 tomorrow and going to hospital in the evening to be induced!!!!!!! I can't believe it. I went to the midwife today and my bp was slightly raised and I had some protein in my water so I was sent to Triage at hospital. The Consultant saw me and said my body was "bubbling something" and as I was 2 days off 40wks they would start me off.

I have logged on here so many times but I didn't post very much throughout my pregnancy, I have no idea why, I think because I didn't want to tempt fate. Although it was 2 plus years ago what happened with my little boy, it still makes me shiver, but I wanted to say that I am proof that it can be done!! We can beat PE.

I will DEFINITELY post to say how we get on an announce the arrival of our little one!!

Thanks for reading. xx.
Back to top Go down
Bell
Forum Friend
Bell

PostSubject: Re: Follow on from...... I'm on a new journey.   Follow on from...... I'm on a new journey. EmptyWed 07 Sep 2011, 11:45 am

Thats brilliant news. So glad it has gone well for you. Can't wait to hear your news. So excited for you. We've both beaten PE YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
*Carole*
Forum Friend
*Carole*

PostSubject: Re: Follow on from...... I'm on a new journey.   Follow on from...... I'm on a new journey. EmptyThu 08 Sep 2011, 2:14 pm

looking forward to reading your birth announcement. xxx good luck with the induction
Back to top Go down
Liz Pidgley
Admin
Liz Pidgley

PostSubject: Re: Follow on from...... I'm on a new journey.   Follow on from...... I'm on a new journey. EmptyThu 08 Sep 2011, 9:04 pm

Thats fabulous news, congratulations.

I look forward to hearing the announcement soon.

I am pleased that you were able to log in and find the information and support you were after. As you say, sometimes that is all you want or need. But its why we are here. There of lots of visitors who look but dont always post - but it doesnt mean they are going away 'empty handed'.

Good luck with the induction.

Warm wishes
Liz
Back to top Go down
http://www.preeclampsiasupport.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Follow on from...... I'm on a new journey.   Follow on from...... I'm on a new journey. Empty

Back to top Go down

Follow on from...... I'm on a new journey.
Page 1 of 1