Pre Eclampsia support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pre Eclampsia support

For Women & their families who have suffered with Pre Eclampsia, Eclampsia, HELLP syndrome, Pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH) and related conditions.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Launch of the NEW website!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Liz Pidgley
Admin
Liz Pidgley

Launch of the NEW website! Empty
PostSubject: Launch of the NEW website!   Launch of the NEW website! EmptyWed 10 Sep 2008, 9:00 pm

Just to let everyone know -

I will be 'launching' the new Information Website on Friday 12th September.

The pages are still in need of a bit of fine tuning so do bear with me, but I would love to hear your feedback good or otherwise! The pages will hopefully provide accurate information and redirect those in need of ongoing support to this forum.

Come and have a look - www.preeclampsiasupport.com
(at the moment it is still on the preview pages - tomorrow you will see a more finished product!)

Best Wishes
Liz

Last edited by Liz Pidgley on Thu 11 Sep 2008, 3:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.preeclampsiasupport.com
Bell
Forum Friend
Bell

PostSubject: Re: Launch of the NEW website!   Launch of the NEW website! EmptyThu 11 Sep 2008, 3:04 pm

Hi Liz,

The new website is looking great! Look forward to seeing it when it is all finished.

It will be such a useful website to woman who want to find out about pre eclampsia.

Bell.x
Back to top Go down
Liz Pidgley
Admin
Liz Pidgley

PostSubject: Re: Launch of the NEW website!   Launch of the NEW website! EmptyFri 12 Sep 2008, 12:22 pm

The new Information pages have been successfully launched!

www.preeclampsiasupport.com

Have a look & let me know what you think of it! (Good or not so good!)

Many Thanks
Liz

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Launch of the NEW website!   Launch of the NEW website! Empty

Back to top Go down

Launch of the NEW website!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pre Eclampsia support :: Welcome to Pre Eclampsia Support Forum. :: New Website!-
Jump to: