Pre Eclampsia support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pre Eclampsia support

For Women & their families who have suffered with Pre Eclampsia, Eclampsia, HELLP syndrome, Pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH) and related conditions.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to Pre Eclampsia Support Forum

Go down 
+6
Chambers6
purplestunner
Lacey
Riina
clearmoonlight13
Liz Pidgley
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Liz Pidgley
Admin
Liz Pidgley

Welcome to Pre Eclampsia Support Forum Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Pre Eclampsia Support Forum   Welcome to Pre Eclampsia Support Forum EmptyWed 23 Apr 2008, 8:25 pm

Welcome to Pre Eclamspia Support Forum.

Here we hope to be able to support women & their families through the traumatic times following
pre eclampsia & its related conditions.

Our aims are - to provide information about pre-eclampsia and to support those who have been affected by it.
We will do this by
* Moderating the Forum to ensure accurate & upto date information is available.
* By offering supportive messages to those who post without prejudice to maintain an honest and safe forum.
* All posts that contain offensive text or implication will be deleted & the user deleted.

We hope that by posting & reading the replies on this forum you will be able to reach your goals in understanding & living through this condition.

Warmest Wishes
Liz
Back to top Go down
http://www.preeclampsiasupport.com
clearmoonlight13
Forum Friend
clearmoonlight13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pre Eclampsia Support Forum   Welcome to Pre Eclampsia Support Forum EmptyMon 26 May 2008, 9:40 am

Hi
I have just joined this forum, and wanted to say I'm glad to be part of this community! I hope I can offer some help and support to people dealing with thse devastating experiences.
Wanted to say thank you for this forum.
xxx
Back to top Go down
Liz Pidgley
Admin
Liz Pidgley

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pre Eclampsia Support Forum   Welcome to Pre Eclampsia Support Forum EmptyMon 26 May 2008, 9:43 am

Hi there!
Welcome to the site and Thank you for registering.
Anyone who has 'been through' this condition can understand the devastation that comes with it. Im sure you will be a great source of comfort & inspiration to those who will join us here.
Warm Wishes
Liz
Back to top Go down
Riina
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pre Eclampsia Support Forum   Welcome to Pre Eclampsia Support Forum EmptyMon 26 May 2008, 1:08 pm

Liz thank goodness you are back!! I dont know if you realise how important you are to all of us. I use to post in the other forum under name Iris but now decided to "come out" using my own name. Dont know if you remeber me, as I am not a regular poster but I am the liver rupture woman!! So thank you for setting up this fantastic forum. I will post my story one day, but I'l have to take a deep breath first. I will always be available for any help for people suuffering from PE, HELLP and liver rupture if anyone else here has ever had this happen to them. Wishing you all the good luck with this forum, Riina x
Back to top Go down
Liz Pidgley
Admin
Liz Pidgley

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pre Eclampsia Support Forum   Welcome to Pre Eclampsia Support Forum EmptyMon 26 May 2008, 1:19 pm

Hi Riina,
Welcome to the site! Of course I remember you - even if you were Iris!

I look forward to reading your story one day, but do understand that you have to be in the right frame of mind to face going over it all in detail. Sometimes though, writing your story can be quite 'healing' in its own right.
Either way I am sure you will be a great source of encouragement & support to others who might join us.
Best wishes
Liz
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Forum Friend

PostSubject: welcome back!   Welcome to Pre Eclampsia Support Forum EmptyTue 27 May 2008, 3:31 pm

Welcome back Liz and what a relief for me and many more I'm sure!

I already feel more confident in trying for another baby because you and everyone on this forum understands how difficult a decision it is to try again and I know what great support you offer!

As yet I'm still waiting for the results of the blood tests but as soon as I have news I'll let you know.

It really is great to have you back!
Lacey x
Back to top Go down
purplestunner
Forum Friend
purplestunner

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pre Eclampsia Support Forum   Welcome to Pre Eclampsia Support Forum EmptyMon 02 Jun 2008, 10:09 am

Hi Liz

Thank you for setting up the new forum. The old one just isn't the same!!!

Emma xx
Back to top Go down
Liz Pidgley
Admin
Liz Pidgley

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pre Eclampsia Support Forum   Welcome to Pre Eclampsia Support Forum EmptyMon 02 Jun 2008, 10:49 am

Hi Lacey & Emma,

Welcome to the site! I plan some exciting strands for it, so watch this space!!!!

Best Wishes
Liz
Back to top Go down
Chambers6
New User

PostSubject: Glad to find you here   Welcome to Pre Eclampsia Support Forum EmptyMon 02 Jun 2008, 11:31 am

Hi Liz

Congratulations on a fab forum - so glad you have championed a good quality site, which will help so many. I hope to be able to support you and the Forum for a very long time.

Very best wishes
Vicki
Back to top Go down
Penny
Forum Friend
Penny

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pre Eclampsia Support Forum   Welcome to Pre Eclampsia Support Forum EmptyWed 04 Jun 2008, 7:56 am

Hi Liz and everyone else,

Sorry its taken me a few days to get on here, great to see so many ppl from apec and of course to have you back too Liz.

Penny xxx

(aka Madmacksmummy)
Back to top Go down
MrsCav
Forum Friend
MrsCav

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pre Eclampsia Support Forum   Welcome to Pre Eclampsia Support Forum EmptySun 20 Jul 2008, 4:30 pm

Hi i'm new to this, so just wanted to say hi.
A bit about me, mum to grace now 22 months and still tiny but healthy, born emergency section at 30+2.
I was contemplaiting having another baby but memories still vivid!! However just found out i'm 5 weeks pregnant and a bit nervous!! pale
Diagnosed with PCOS so have to take clomid took 4 years to conceive grace, now concieved in just 1 month!!

Hope i've not board you to tears.
Here to help if i can.

Paula Cavanagh
Back to top Go down
ingrid
Forum Friend
ingrid

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pre Eclampsia Support Forum   Welcome to Pre Eclampsia Support Forum EmptySun 20 Jul 2008, 7:11 pm

Hi Mrs Cav

Welcome to this site and welcome little Grace queen sorry to hear that you suffered with PE and hope you find this site helpful and supportive.

Ingrid x
Back to top Go down
Penny
Forum Friend
Penny

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pre Eclampsia Support Forum   Welcome to Pre Eclampsia Support Forum EmptySun 20 Jul 2008, 8:22 pm

Hi Paula,
Welcome,
Congrats on pregnancy and of course little Grace.
Have you seen a consultant yet? or been advised to take aspirin?
I had my daughter at 31 wks and then went onto achieve a term pe free pregnancy cheers , so if you are looking for hope, here it is.
If there is anything i can help with just shout,
Best wishes,
Penny xxx
Back to top Go down
mouse
Forum Friend
mouse

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pre Eclampsia Support Forum   Welcome to Pre Eclampsia Support Forum EmptySun 20 Jul 2008, 8:27 pm

Hi Mrs Cav,
Congrats on the birth of Grace, sorry to hear she arrived so early & that you had to go through PET.
Big congrats on your current pregnancy - I was completely shocked when I found out I was pregnant with no 2 so understand exactly how you feel. May be worthwhile getting an early appointment with your obstetrician to get advice about supplements/aspirin etc to keep the chance of PET occurring again as low as possible & hence reduce any worries for you & your other half.
Love
Mouse xxx

Sorry just overlapped with Penny!
Back to top Go down
MrsCav
Forum Friend
MrsCav

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pre Eclampsia Support Forum   Welcome to Pre Eclampsia Support Forum EmptyWed 23 Jul 2008, 9:18 am

Hi Everyone.

Thanks for the warm welcome i'm much more at ease now reading everyone's stories of PE free second pregnancies. I've seen the doc and dur to go to the midwife so she will arrange for me to see the consultant. I'm lucky as the consultant who helped me with my infertility is the same one i'll be seeing in this pregnancy.

I'm so glad i found this site it's helpd so much already, just got to get over the sickness and tiredness now. Wink

I have been told about the one a day asprin but the doc said she couldn't prescribe so got to wait for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pre Eclampsia Support Forum   Welcome to Pre Eclampsia Support Forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Pre Eclampsia Support Forum
Page 1 of 1