Pre Eclampsia support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pre Eclampsia support

For Women & their families who have suffered with Pre Eclampsia, Eclampsia, HELLP syndrome, Pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH) and related conditions.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gestational Diabetes again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ingrid
Forum Friend
ingrid

Gestational Diabetes again Empty
PostSubject: Gestational Diabetes again   Gestational Diabetes again EmptyThu 08 Jul 2010, 5:54 pm

Just an update

Samantha is realy blooming in this pregnancy sunny and again is not gaining weight she is 28 weeks and has only put on 7lb unfortunatley as the title states she as GD again but not as worried as she knows how to keep it under control with diet alone. Her BP is staying normal no Protien in her wee everything is great she went to MW today and she said she is measuring 31 weeks but did say that these measurements are not 100% Samantha will be having another scan within the next 4 weeks so gets to see her little man again.

Hope everyone is well and good luck to all the pregnant mummies and those TTC everyone take care

Ingrid x
Back to top Go down
Liz Pidgley
Admin
Liz Pidgley

PostSubject: Re: Gestational Diabetes again   Gestational Diabetes again EmptyThu 08 Jul 2010, 9:40 pm

Hi Ingrid,

Thanks for the update, great news on reaching 31 weeks. Sorry to hear she has GD again but as you say Sam knows what she is doing this time around!

Looking forward to more updates.

Warm Wishes
Liz
Back to top Go down
http://www.preeclampsiasupport.com
emmie
Forum Friend
emmie

PostSubject: Re: Gestational Diabetes again   Gestational Diabetes again EmptySun 11 Jul 2010, 10:50 am

Great update, Ingrid!

Glad Samantha is doing so well apart from the GD. I'm sort of expecting to get GD too ,as it runs in my family, so following your story closely.

So hope I can do as well as Smantha!

Take care
Emma
xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gestational Diabetes again   Gestational Diabetes again Empty

Back to top Go down

Gestational Diabetes again
Page 1 of 1