Pre Eclampsia support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pre Eclampsia support

For Women & their families who have suffered with Pre Eclampsia, Eclampsia, HELLP syndrome, Pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH) and related conditions.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My baby has arrived

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
clearmoonlight13
Forum Friend
clearmoonlight13

My baby has arrived Empty
PostSubject: My baby has arrived   My baby has arrived EmptyThu 15 Dec 2011, 9:25 am

I have now had my baby, on the 27th of November, born at 39+4 weeks. It was an assisted delivery. After being in labour for almost 24 hours, and having to have my waters broken, I had to have a forceps delivery, as my baby didn't want to come out with me just pushing. Naturally, got tears, so now recovering from the stiches and a hemroid due to pushing, but a much better recovery than I had from my c-section. I am so happy that I have taken this pregnancy full term, and have been able to bring a baby home with me, a baby that is now doing so well. However, during labour, I did develop pre eclampsia again... So, I guess this is it for me. I have always wanted two children, and now I have the most wonderful two children. Also, my age is a concern, as next year I will turn 40, guess I had already decided this pregnancy would be the last for me. But now, that I have developed pre eclampsia once more, I think it's natures way of telling me enough is enough. My first boy was born at 27 weeks due to HELLP sydrome, and my secong boy was born full term but still with pre eclampsia. I consider myself lucky that the pre eclampsia didn't raise it's ugly head until the end and has allowed me to enjoy my pregnancy all the way to the end. Also, very lucky to have such amazing children.
Thank you everyone for reading.
Back to top Go down
amanda9
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: My baby has arrived   My baby has arrived EmptySat 17 Dec 2011, 7:03 pm

congratulations! enjoy! especially Christmas
Back to top Go down
Liz Pidgley
Admin
Liz Pidgley

PostSubject: Re: My baby has arrived   My baby has arrived EmptyTue 20 Dec 2011, 10:46 pm

Huge Congratulations to you and the new addition to your family!

Sorry to hear PE rose its grotty head again, but it does sound as though little ones arrival was much more in your control than your last pregnancy.

Wishing you every happiness and good health together.

Kindest Wishes
Liz
Back to top Go down
http://www.preeclampsiasupport.com
thaiba2000
Forum Friend
thaiba2000

PostSubject: Re: My baby has arrived   My baby has arrived EmptyThu 22 Dec 2011, 1:32 pm

Yey, CONGRATUALTIONS! Hope you and baby are well. Even though PE did pop its ugly head at the end you more or less had a PE free pregnancy... such an achievement! Very Happy Its nice to have an enjoyable pregnancy with no worries... well us PE sufferes dont really stop worrying but you know what i mean Wink

Well done honey xxx

Thaiba
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My baby has arrived   My baby has arrived Empty

Back to top Go down

My baby has arrived
Page 1 of 1