Pre Eclampsia support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pre Eclampsia support

For Women & their families who have suffered with Pre Eclampsia, Eclampsia, HELLP syndrome, Pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH) and related conditions.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy 1st Birthday Pre-Eclampsia Support Forum.

Go down 
+4
Nicki D
JueG
ingrid
Liz Pidgley
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Liz Pidgley
Admin
Liz Pidgley

Happy 1st Birthday Pre-Eclampsia Support Forum. Empty
PostSubject: Happy 1st Birthday Pre-Eclampsia Support Forum.   Happy 1st Birthday Pre-Eclampsia Support Forum. EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 12:06 pm

The Pre Eclampsia Support Forum was borne a year ago today – following the loss of our previous community.

At that time there were many friends of the forum who were in need of emotional & practical support had few places to go.
This year has seen not only our old community reform, but to grow into a wonderful sanctuary. There are few places where one can offer our inner most thoughts in such a safe & supportive environment.

The written word is hugely powerful & many times I have written a something down – then reread it & thought to myself ‘ I didn’t know I felt like that’!
One can be as open or reserved as is wished in our community, safe in the knowledge that no thought is ever judged, even if our darkest thoughts feel ‘silly’.

I am immensely proud of the community we have become and feel confident that any new friend joining us here will be made to feel welcome, safe & secure to start on their own journey of pre-eclampsia.

So I thank every one of you for having the courage to open your hearts at a very raw time for some, and support each other in the aftermath of the thief, that is pre-eclampsia

Happy First Birthday Pre Eclampsia Support! Long may you continue…!

Warmest Wishes to everyone & their families,
Liz
Back to top Go down
http://www.preeclampsiasupport.com
ingrid
Forum Friend
ingrid

PostSubject: Re: Happy 1st Birthday Pre-Eclampsia Support Forum.   Happy 1st Birthday Pre-Eclampsia Support Forum. EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 2:23 pm

Wow one year ago today how time flies

Happy Birthday Pre Eclampsia Support may it continue cheers
Back to top Go down
JueG
Forum Friend
JueG

PostSubject: Re: Happy 1st Birthday Pre-Eclampsia Support Forum.   Happy 1st Birthday Pre-Eclampsia Support Forum. EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 2:42 pm

Happy Birthday !!

I am so grateful to this site, its been so important not to feel alone........................... a big huge thank you !!!!!

Very Happy

Julie x

Mummy to Arthur born at 28 + 5, weighing 2lbs, due to PE

Last edited by JueG on Thu 23 Apr 2009, 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wanted to add further)
Back to top Go down
Nicki D
Forum Friend
Nicki D

PostSubject: Re: Happy 1st Birthday Pre-Eclampsia Support Forum.   Happy 1st Birthday Pre-Eclampsia Support Forum. EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 6:33 pm

cheers cheers cheers HAPPY BIRTHDAY cheers cheers cheers

And a great big thank you to Liz for setting this up, and to ALL of the ladies who make this such a great place - you've all helped me more than you'll ever know.

Nicki xxx
Back to top Go down
Caroline
Forum Friend
Caroline

PostSubject: Re: Happy 1st Birthday Pre-Eclampsia Support Forum.   Happy 1st Birthday Pre-Eclampsia Support Forum. EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 6:39 pm

Wow can't believe it's been a year - and what a year it's been!!

Happy Birthday Pre-Eclampsia forum and thanks to all the wonderful ladies who use it who I've never met but feel like I 'know'.

Lots of love
Caroline xxxx
Back to top Go down
Nic
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: Happy 1st Birthday Pre-Eclampsia Support Forum.   Happy 1st Birthday Pre-Eclampsia Support Forum. EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 7:08 pm

Happy birthday and well done Liz for setting it all up. I agree with you that writing it down is so important. I would have to have alot of courage to pick up a telephone to talk to someone but I can just browse and ask questions and talk openly at my leisure on this site. I feel I've got to know people on this forum and their stories have been a source of inspiration.
Thanks everyone cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
mouse
Forum Friend
mouse

PostSubject: Re: Happy 1st Birthday Pre-Eclampsia Support Forum.   Happy 1st Birthday Pre-Eclampsia Support Forum. EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 8:28 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRE ECLAMPSIA SUPPORT!
So many thanks to Liz for setting up the site & all the members for sharing their stories & giving support - certainly helped me stay sane during my 2nd pregnancy.
xxx
Back to top Go down
HayleyP80
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: Happy 1st Birthday Pre-Eclampsia Support Forum.   Happy 1st Birthday Pre-Eclampsia Support Forum. EmptyFri 24 Apr 2009, 2:38 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Wow, a whole year! Where does the time go?!

Thanks Liz for making this place happen Very Happy

Love
Hayley xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy 1st Birthday Pre-Eclampsia Support Forum.   Happy 1st Birthday Pre-Eclampsia Support Forum. Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy 1st Birthday Pre-Eclampsia Support Forum.
Page 1 of 1