Pre Eclampsia support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pre Eclampsia support

For Women & their families who have suffered with Pre Eclampsia, Eclampsia, HELLP syndrome, Pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH) and related conditions.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hoping for a PE, HELLP free pregnanacy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
clearmoonlight13
Forum Friend
clearmoonlight13

Hoping for a PE, HELLP free pregnanacy Empty
PostSubject: Hoping for a PE, HELLP free pregnanacy   Hoping for a PE, HELLP free pregnanacy EmptyThu 16 Jun 2011, 3:01 pm

Hello everyone
After almost 5 years of having my son born at 27 weeks due to PE and HELLP, I am now pregnant again. I am now 16 weeks, and all is well, so far, but in my previous pregnancy problems didn't start until later also. I do, this time, however, feel that the doctors and midwifes are keeping such a much closer eye on me, have seen a consultant and have been taking aspirin since I found out I was pregnant.
So, I am now hoping that this pregnancy will lead to a full term baby, with no complications.
Just wanted to share my good news with everyone. I am very happy, but also a bit worried, and am sure I will be even more worried when I get closer to the 27 weeks.
Thank you
Back to top Go down
Mossy
Forum Friend
Mossy

PostSubject: Re: Hoping for a PE, HELLP free pregnanacy   Hoping for a PE, HELLP free pregnanacy EmptyWed 06 Jul 2011, 6:46 pm

Hope you have a very long and PE free pregnancy!
Back to top Go down
Liz Pidgley
Admin
Liz Pidgley

PostSubject: Re: Hoping for a PE, HELLP free pregnanacy   Hoping for a PE, HELLP free pregnanacy EmptyWed 20 Jul 2011, 10:17 am

Thats fantastic news!

Here is wishing you a long and uneventful pregnancy.

Best Wishes
Liz
Back to top Go down
http://www.preeclampsiasupport.com
clearmoonlight13
Forum Friend
clearmoonlight13

PostSubject: Re: Hoping for a PE, HELLP free pregnanacy   Hoping for a PE, HELLP free pregnanacy EmptyThu 04 Aug 2011, 9:41 am

Thank you everyone for their replies.
I have not been offered a uterine artery doppler, but am having a scan at 23 weeks to check for problems, so not sure if they will do the doppler then.
Everything has been good, so far, so keeping fingers crossed it will stay that way. I feel quite relaxed, so far, but am sure this will change as I near the 27 weeks.
It is so nice to see that so many people have announced their pregnancy in here - let's hope we all have PE free pregnancies and healthy full term babies.
Back to top Go down
clearmoonlight13
Forum Friend
clearmoonlight13

PostSubject: Re: Hoping for a PE, HELLP free pregnanacy   Hoping for a PE, HELLP free pregnanacy EmptyMon 08 Aug 2011, 9:54 am

Hello everyone
Juts for an update. I had my 23 weeks scan and uterine artery doppler today, and am happy to report that it show no risk of pre eclampsia! I was so happy with these news, and though I understand it's not a guarantee, it makes me feel so much better. Also, the risk of pre term labour is very low, so am now very hopeful of reaching full term with this pregnancy.
Thank you
Back to top Go down
Liz Pidgley
Admin
Liz Pidgley

PostSubject: Re: Hoping for a PE, HELLP free pregnanacy   Hoping for a PE, HELLP free pregnanacy EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011, 10:19 pm

What brilliant news. I am so happy for you.

Many congratulations and long may it continue!

Best Wishes
Liz
Back to top Go down
http://www.preeclampsiasupport.com
clearmoonlight13
Forum Friend
clearmoonlight13

PostSubject: Re: Hoping for a PE, HELLP free pregnanacy   Hoping for a PE, HELLP free pregnanacy EmptyTue 16 Aug 2011, 8:50 am

Thank you for your replies. I have to say I always enjoy my pregnancies, and am being able to really enjoy this one, though there is more worry than with the previous one. I am now getting near the gestation when all started going worng before, and having the positive results from the doppler, as well as feeling much better, with none of the symptons I had before, is helping me a lot. I haven't yet been able to find out if it's a boy or a girl, which I really want to, but have another scan at the beginning of september, so hope I will be able to find out then.
Thank you once more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hoping for a PE, HELLP free pregnanacy   Hoping for a PE, HELLP free pregnanacy Empty

Back to top Go down

Hoping for a PE, HELLP free pregnanacy
Page 1 of 1