Pre Eclampsia support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pre Eclampsia support

For Women & their families who have suffered with Pre Eclampsia, Eclampsia, HELLP syndrome, Pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH) and related conditions.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Follow on formula or Whole Milk?!?!?!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alka
Forum Friend
alka

Follow on formula or Whole Milk?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Follow on formula or Whole Milk?!?!?!   Follow on formula or Whole Milk?!?!?! EmptyThu 11 Sep 2008, 10:43 am

Sorry, I'm off on one now aren't I!?! As you can probably tell I am a first time mum........... lol!

Can you please share with me your thoughts on Follow On Milk v Whole Milk. Now that Jake is fast approaching a year, I'm undecided what is best for him. Initially I just though whole milk?

Thank you x
Back to top Go down
clearmoonlight13
Forum Friend
clearmoonlight13

PostSubject: Re: Follow on formula or Whole Milk?!?!?!   Follow on formula or Whole Milk?!?!?! EmptyThu 11 Sep 2008, 11:41 am

Hi there
Dylan is now 26 months - today!! - and I have opted for giving him follow on milk. I just thought that the follow on milk has extras that are good for him, in that way, better in my opinion than whole milk. I have not done so by anyones advice (HV, GP or anyone else), I just thought that I found a milk that he seems to enjoy and saw no point in changing it. Follow on milks say they suitable until 36 months, and I much prefer them.
Also, Dylan suffered from NEC, and though completely cured from it now, I still think follow on formula milk is better for him than formula.
Hope this helps
xxx
Back to top Go down
Liz Pidgley
Admin
Liz Pidgley

PostSubject: Re: Follow on formula or Whole Milk?!?!?!   Follow on formula or Whole Milk?!?!?! EmptyThu 11 Sep 2008, 12:02 pm

I went for follow on because of all the extras too!
In fact Aimee was happier with more baby rice etc than more milk. It was easier for her to breathe with solid food!

Best Wishes
Liz
Back to top Go down
http://www.preeclampsiasupport.com
alka
Forum Friend
alka

PostSubject: Re: Follow on formula or Whole Milk?!?!?!   Follow on formula or Whole Milk?!?!?! EmptyThu 11 Sep 2008, 8:05 pm

Hi ya

That does really help thank you all!

Oooh how fab is this, so much information at the click of a button!

Thanks once again

Love Nic x
Back to top Go down
HayleyP80
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: Follow on formula or Whole Milk?!?!?!   Follow on formula or Whole Milk?!?!?! EmptyThu 11 Sep 2008, 9:41 pm

Hi Ladies,

We gave Oliver follow on milk for a while until we were happy that he was eating everything he was supposed to (he went through a very fussy stage with his food for a while).

He's now 17 months and on cows milk and is doing great on it Very Happy

Hayley xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Follow on formula or Whole Milk?!?!?!   Follow on formula or Whole Milk?!?!?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Follow on formula or Whole Milk?!?!?!
Page 1 of 1