Pre Eclampsia support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pre Eclampsia support

For Women & their families who have suffered with Pre Eclampsia, Eclampsia, HELLP syndrome, Pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH) and related conditions.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

20 week scan and appointment

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
emmie
Forum Friend
emmie

20 week scan and appointment Empty
PostSubject: 20 week scan and appointment   20 week scan and appointment EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 5:16 pm

Had my 20 week scan today and found out that we're having another boy! It was so good seeing him again, even if he was awkward and refused to move away from my bladder despite me having to roll on my side three times! Everything measured spot on which I am so pleased about. B.P. was also fine and no protein in urine which is great. Also found out I had an anterior placenta again which surprised me as I have felt this baby move a LOT more than his older brother- hoping that's a good sign.

Anyway, another 3 weeks and then my doppler scan- can't wait for that and fingers crossed it might reassure me a bit because I have been a total nervous wreck lately.

Hope everyone else is ok
Emma xx
Back to top Go down
Bea's Mummy
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: 20 week scan and appointment   20 week scan and appointment EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 5:52 pm

Brilliant news Emma! So good to hear that growth is spot on so far...that is very reassuring. I'm sure the amount of movement is another really good sign, I can't believe the difference in movement this time even from as early as 20 weeks. Really pleased for you, try and keep positive xx
Back to top Go down
jules
Forum Friend
jules

PostSubject: Re: 20 week scan and appointment   20 week scan and appointment EmptyWed 22 Sep 2010, 3:27 pm

Hi Emma,

Glad its all going well. Of course you are a nervous wreck - there is so so much at stake for us all here and little we can do - except turn up for all the extra monitoring and keep hoping. But I think and hope you will start to find it easier as you get past the gestation at which you delivered Ricky ... just keep hanging on for now.

Best wishes

Jules x
Back to top Go down
Bell
Forum Friend
Bell

PostSubject: Re: 20 week scan and appointment   20 week scan and appointment EmptyWed 22 Sep 2010, 6:45 pm

Hi Emma,

So glad everything is going well for you and congratulations that you are having another wee boy. I haven't found out the sex of my baby yet. Keep thinking i'm going to ask but then don't, lol! Would be easier to plan the babies room if i did.

Anyway keep well and PE free.xxxx
Back to top Go down
Liz Pidgley
Admin
Liz Pidgley

PostSubject: Re: 20 week scan and appointment   20 week scan and appointment EmptyWed 22 Sep 2010, 10:20 pm

Thats fabulous news Emma, congratulations.
Long may your pregnancy continue and be utterly boring!

Best Wishes
Liz
Back to top Go down
http://www.preeclampsiasupport.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 20 week scan and appointment   20 week scan and appointment Empty

Back to top Go down

20 week scan and appointment
Page 1 of 1