Pre Eclampsia support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pre Eclampsia support

For Women & their families who have suffered with Pre Eclampsia, Eclampsia, HELLP syndrome, Pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH) and related conditions.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

more good news the 27+3 update

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sparkling
Forum Friend

more good news the 27+3 update Empty
PostSubject: more good news the 27+3 update   more good news the 27+3 update EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 12:53 pm

I'm very very happy i have a 919g baby on board

and everything is looking good and normal and I'm no longer on the fetal medicine high risk list.

Next appointment in 4 weeks so fingers crossed things continue as they are.

BP is absolutely fine!
Back to top Go down
*Carole*
Forum Friend
*Carole*

PostSubject: Re: more good news the 27+3 update   more good news the 27+3 update EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 2:57 pm

fantastic news, you are doing so well. Thanks for sharing, it gives us hope.
Back to top Go down
becky83
Forum Friend
becky83

PostSubject: Re: more good news the 27+3 update   more good news the 27+3 update EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 3:22 pm

this is fantastic news! gives me hope Smile

are you taking aspirin?
Back to top Go down
sparkling
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: more good news the 27+3 update   more good news the 27+3 update EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 4:13 pm

yes I'm taking asprin. I'm using the disolvable one as the whole tablets made me sick!

I hope that all continues well so that I can give you all some hope that it can go well.

Next milestone is 32 weeks. Then we're working for 36 weeks and i have some tricky conversations about delivery to go through.

i honestly expected to be kept in today as I was admitted at the same point last time.
Back to top Go down
Liz Pidgley
Admin
Liz Pidgley

PostSubject: Re: more good news the 27+3 update   more good news the 27+3 update EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 8:07 pm

Fantastic news Sparkling.....

Long may it continue...well at lest another 10 weeks!

Best Wishes

Liz
Back to top Go down
http://www.preeclampsiasupport.com
sparkling
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: more good news the 27+3 update   more good news the 27+3 update EmptyWed 10 Feb 2010, 7:57 am

Liz i'm already worried that overdue might actually happen here if I opt to try for a VBAC. The midwife has said I'll probably feel over due from next tuesday onwards...

But having said that what a nice worry to have. THe consultant was good yesterday he said we'd work in 4 week blocks and the next one was a really important milestone.

I phoned my community midwife to tell her all was well yesterday and she was so so pleased it was lovely.

I'm just Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy loads right now.

Just need to shift this evil cold that I have acquired.

thanks everyone for your support.
Back to top Go down
Liz Pidgley
Admin
Liz Pidgley

PostSubject: Re: more good news the 27+3 update   more good news the 27+3 update EmptyWed 10 Feb 2010, 9:56 pm

Hi Sparkling,

It must feel quite surreal for you right now! Battling with the hope and yet not quite trusting it?!

Take each week as it comes, then decide how you want the next week to be with the knowledge you have at the time, including the VBAC.

Of course...keep smiling...we are all smiling with you too.

Im so glad you have a supportive midwife too. It makes such a difference doesn't it?

Warm wishes
Liz
Back to top Go down
http://www.preeclampsiasupport.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: more good news the 27+3 update   more good news the 27+3 update Empty

Back to top Go down

more good news the 27+3 update
Page 1 of 1