Pre Eclampsia support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pre Eclampsia support

For Women & their families who have suffered with Pre Eclampsia, Eclampsia, HELLP syndrome, Pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH) and related conditions.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

feeling upset

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
milliesmummy
Forum Friend

feeling upset Empty
PostSubject: feeling upset   feeling upset EmptyFri 20 Feb 2009, 10:10 am

my sister is 24 weeks pregnant and has had slightly raised blood pressure for about a month now. this morning she rang and said she hadnt felt the baby for a few days and had pains in her ribs on her right side, so i have sent her to the hospital but im so scared i feel upset all the memories of what happened to me and millie have come flooding back i dont want my sister to go through that or anyone for that matter, its just we are so close and i dont think im strong enough i feel like im being selfish because its her that will be going through it all not me. if it is pe?? hopefully she will ring me soon and everything will be ok sorry just needed to talk dont want to scare her or my mum by speaking to them about it thanks xxx Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
ingrid
Forum Friend
ingrid

feeling upset Empty
PostSubject: Re: feeling upset   feeling upset EmptyFri 20 Feb 2009, 11:25 am

Hello Milliesmummy

I sincerly hope thatyour sister will be OK.

I can understand your fears as it will bring back all that you went through and you never want anyone to go through the same.

My Daughters friend is pregnant and is suffering with bad headaches and poor Samantha sobbed her heart out worrying for her friend as she had bad headaches from the word go and is so worried for her friend.

Be strong for your sister and I will keep my fingers crossed that all will be ok

Ingrid
Back to top Go down
milliesmummy
Forum Friend

feeling upset Empty
PostSubject: Re: feeling upset   feeling upset EmptyFri 20 Feb 2009, 6:50 pm

sister went for a scan and thank god the baby was just up under her ribs kicking. thanks ingrid x
Back to top Go down
ingrid
Forum Friend
ingrid

feeling upset Empty
PostSubject: Re: feeling upset   feeling upset EmptySat 21 Feb 2009, 12:46 pm

HI
I am so pleased that everything is fine and little bean seems to be doing well cheers
I am sure you will still worry at every little twinge your sister will get and wont relax until her little one is here, after going through what you went through I know myself you seem to look out for symptons in other peoples pregnancy and worry for them and hope that you are wrong.

take care
Ingrid x
Back to top Go down
Laurie
Admin

feeling upset Empty
PostSubject: Re: feeling upset   feeling upset EmptySat 21 Feb 2009, 1:46 pm

And remember, too, that awareness of your experience makes your sister safer, in a way. How many of us knew what PE and HELLP were when we were first pregnant? Some of us, yes, but by no means all. At least she knows what some of the warning signs are, and she has your experience as a point of reference.
x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

feeling upset Empty
PostSubject: Re: feeling upset   feeling upset Empty

Back to top Go down

feeling upset
Page 1 of 1